Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 04:20:58 -0800
You wrote:

>Dave
>
>Davenport, Iowa   East Davenport is just part of the original city,
lots of
>little antique shops and art stuff.
>
>About 200 miles farther that Barney went your way.
>
>Chet

Well, N.C. is with out a doudt going to happen next year. Chicago area
is still questionable but, work load pending, probable. Iowa ? I never
been to Iowa. You say people live there? and people w/ british cars?
When did this all happen? I'll bet it was last thursday. Gee I signed
off for 1 day and all hell broke loose. Please send all vital info
concerning this show to the group and if I can round up some folks for
a "fun run", I'm there. This Iowa thing is not some kind of fad is it?
There are still going to be people living there in late August? By the
way since I have never been one to shy away from patting myself on the
back, I was voted into office as a Director of MGCC Long Island Centre
last Friday night. Safety fast, David Deutsch