Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 18:26:31 -0500
--PART.BOUNDARY.0.2904.emout12.mail.aol.com.847754791

In a message dated 96-11-11 07:25:59 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

> Well, N.C. is with out a doudt going to happen next year. Chicago area
>  is still questionable but, work load pending, probable. Iowa ? I never
>  been to Iowa. You say people live there? and people w/ british cars?
>  When did this all happen? I'll bet it was last thursday. Gee I signed
>  off for 1 day and all hell broke loose. Please send all vital info
>  concerning this show to the group and if I can round up some folks for
>  a "fun run", I'm there. This Iowa thing is not some kind of fad is it?
>  There are still going to be people living there in late August? By the
>  way since I have never been one to shy away from patting myself on the
>  back, I was voted into office as a Director of MGCC Long Island Centre
>  last Friday night. Safety fast, David Deutsch

Well in most circles they speak of the people in Iowa with hush tones, so you
see thats may be the reason you were unaware of the vast LBC community that
thrives in such a small State.

Direcor of the MGCC club???  I was unaware that you had a C, maybe this isn't
a requirement? or do you try to pass off that rubber bumper as a C? I don't
know next thing you'll be trying to buy some island with a few strands of
beads!!!

I'll get the info and a formal registration out as soon as it is availalble.

FYI   72 B
        Complete original, near new quality, no rusr, 16K original miles
 6500$
         John  309-383-2805

          66 TR4A  Black with Conv top rebuild in 74 58,00 on rebuild
Interior re-done 75 Body excellant , Ansen wheels, spare parts Soft Top and
windshield new
3500.00$ asking price
John 813-855-6184  or  319-323-0385

Haven't seen either one that I recall but could look for someone interested

Chet

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.2904.emout12.mail.aol.com.847754791

Subj:   Re: confidential all others delete / Throwing down the glove