Re: Invitation to Barney

To: homestay@infolearn.com.au, mgs@autox.team.net, CMaster808@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Invitation to Barney
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 12:14:25 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-10 15:35:48 EST, homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's
Sydney Homestay) writes:

<< We've got an Historic Race Meeting scheduled for the weekend 23-24
November at Wakefield Park about 250 km (x 0.6 = 150 miles) outside of
Sydney. ..... Can you make it? >>

In a message dated 96-11-10 17:21:17 EST, CMaster808@aol.com writes:

<< Hey Rocky, Wanna see me pull a rabite out of my hat?
<< Lets see ya pull this one off Barney>>

In a message dated 96-11-10 19:05:47 EST, mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au (Stephen