Re: Invitation to Barney

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Invitation to Barney
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:57:47 +1100 (EST)
Hey Barney,

Just between you and me (and the rest of the list!)

We can organise something to fool all those who don't think you can make
it to a Historic car meeting near Sydney.

Here's the plan,

You send your car and a clear photo of yourself to me (I live in
Melbourne, Australia). I'll dress up to look just like you, take the car
up to Wakefield a thrash everybody off the track in the beast "with
attitude".

I promise to send the photo back, I'll keep the car as a souvenir and
no-one will be any the wiser. What do you reckon?    :)

Cheers,
Steve
69 Midget (and maybe soon an MGA) ha ha
Melbourne, Australia