Re: Gymkhana was a hoot -- Lucasaide is slippery stuff

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gymkhana was a hoot -- Lucasaide is slippery stuff
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 22:37:35 +1100 (EST)
>The Gymkhana in Brooklyn was a hoot!

>I had a few Lucas problems on the way home.....

A great story and quick thinking. It does however raise the question as to
what should be carried as basic spares on a longer trip. Under a separate
posting titled 'belts and braces' I have listed the spares carried by a TC
in an around the world adventure.

I would be interested in the thoughts of the list as to basic spares to be
carried. I think Barney might suggest a spare coil. I guess each of us has
been help up for the want of a small and seemingly insignificant part.
Which part is most probably now in the tool kit and hasn't been used since?

Regards

Paul