MG buddy to going to Dever to Ski all winter/local clubs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG buddy to going to Dever to Ski all winter/local clubs?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 18:22:57 -0800
John Morris is a friend of mine who has joined me (and I him) on over
25 "Fun Runs" to events from Maine to Maryland. John is retired and
heading to Dever area this winter to work a ski resort. He asked me to
find contact person in that area's MG/British Car Club so he can get in
on any events they may be cooking up. Anybody? He'll be leaving N.Y.
next Monday. He really is a very good friend so I hope someone can help
me find some friendly MG maniacs for him to socialize with. Thanks in
advance. Safety Fast, David Deutsch