RE: Faulty Towers/Classes Red mini?

To: "'Owen Michaels-Hardy'" <omhardy@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: RE: Faulty Towers/Classes Red mini?
From: "Bruce.Milne" <bruce.milne@fulcrum.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 08:32:04 -0500
No.... but in the Python film/2 hour skit "And now for something
completely different," the competitors in the "Upper Class Twit of the
Year" competition race a '71 B and a '71 midget (both red)- one twit is
actually able to run himself over with the B.  Cleese is, of course, one
of the funniest parts of the scene.

Bruce Milne
Ottawa Canada
71 B roadster