MGB Steering Column

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Steering Column
From: JKearman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:13:32 -0500
Public apologies to Steve at Sports Cars International for doubting that the
steering wheel he sent me was indeed from a 72 MGB!

Turns out the DPO had installed a 67 steering column. Go figure. I deduced
this on the way to Colebrook, Connecticut, Friday night, to visit Glenn and
Joelle, who frequent this list disguised as u12364@snet.net.

Glenn used to run a business restoring Austin-Healeys, but has "retired" to
the northwest hills of Connecticut to sell MG and A-H parts, new and used. He
not only fixed me up with the right steering column, he helped my friend and
I install it yesterday, which involved pulling two columns, outside in near
freezing weather, with snow no less. I also picked up some other goodies for
my B, at what I would characterize as excellent prices. I'd recommend you
contact Glenn or Joelle (who's also well-versed in LBC stats and lore) if you
need LBC parts!

And thanks to everyone else on this list who's been helping me with
information. This list alone is making my AOL bill a real bargain.

Cheers,

Jim
72B that's looking more like a 72 every day