[Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:26:32 -0500
To: stevet@hbp.com
From: Mail Administrator<Postmaster@sgi001.hbp.com>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 13:56:37 -0500

--===========================_ _= 6394958(3641)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not found.  Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try
sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation,
so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to
send it again.  If the problem continues, contact your friendly
system administrator.

     Host outox.team.net not found

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <mgs@outox.team.net>

Please reply to Postmaster@sgi001.hbp.com

          (post.office MTA v1.9.3 ID# 0-13099) with SMTP id AAA3638
          for <mgs@outox.team.net>; Tue, 12 Nov 1996 13:56:35 -0500