Places to go / people to meet

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Places to go / people to meet
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 23:15:19 -0800
You wrote:

> >Wimping out on this one?
> >
> >Barney
> >

><< Direct conflict with Buffalo Octagon Club/NAMGBR's MG 97 in the
Niagra
>Falls area. I will see you in Iowa. Safety Fast, David Deutsch >>
>
>I think I understand.  One MGB, one MG Midget, no MGA, don't want to
get
>stomped in MGA land.  Who's date was schedualed first?
>
>Barney

I've had my hotel reservations for Buffalo for over 6 weeks now. Just
heard about this Texas stuff yesterday. Ian Pender is looking into some
stuff for a North or South Carolina Fun Run. After two seasons of the
same local events with the same cars we need to go a little farther
away. The the best thing about this list, you aways have a face to put
to a name when you get there. By the way you look different in person,
than in type. I changed the "subject" because I got sick of seeing your
name every other line. Later and Safety Fast, David Deutsch