MG Chat/Kai's Life

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: MG Chat/Kai's Life
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 17:13:06 -0500
Ok,

Tomorrow on MG Chat we will discuss my life and what went wrong :-)

Just kidding, but I thought I would remind everyone about MG Chat.

We meet at 8:00 EST:

Philadelphia - 8:00
Los Angles- 5:00
Dallas- 7:00
Albuquerque- 6:00 (El Paso)
Fairbanks- 4:00
Honolulu- 3:00

Sorry I couldn't type the time for everycity in the US.

Last week The Chat group met, at about 6:15 I loged in.  We had a total of
4 people
altogether (This week we should have about 20 from the emails that I got)
If you would like to join the Chat group about MGs detailed insturcions
follow further in the Message.  We meet Thursdays at 8:00 EST and the group
is #mgs

I have set a few rules (instructions follow(The Chat group met, at about
6:15 I loged in.  We had a total of 4 people
altogether.
If you would like to join the Chat group about MGs detailed insturcions
follow further in the Message.  We meet Thursdays at 8:00 EST and the group
is #mgs

I have set a few rules (insructions follow) for the chat group:

1.  Try to log on using your real name, it gets real hard when people use
wierd names to log on (instead of using <mowogmg> use <Kai Radicke>).

2. If you are new, try and say hi and then state your name and MG you own
or really want, and if you want state where your are from.

3.  We will try and meet Thursdays at 8:00 EST, group name is #mgs

4.  Before answering a question count to 5, this will prevent people from
jumping ahead of each other if they have multiple questions.  Ken and I
discovered this problem before anyone had log on after us.

Ok Instructions follow below:

I have set up a chat site that anyone with a dail up connection should be
able to use.

   Or visit this site http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mgchat.htm

 Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
 1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg for the chat group: