Removing MGB GT Headliner

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing MGB GT Headliner
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 19:19:35 -0800
Hey Listers:

I need your valuable (or is it "invaluable"??) assistance.  I have a GT
parts car with an exquisite headliner that someone here on the list
wants to purchase.  I have removed all trim that can be removed and I
still don't see how to remove the headliner in one piece.

Yes, one piece removal is the only way I'm going to find a buyer for
this thing, so please don't suggest using my Sawzall!!  The headliner
lookes like it was meant to stay in place forever, or it would be so
tattered that no one would care what they would have to do to get it
out!

Your help is desperately needed so that another Gt may live on and show
its cockpit in glory!

Thanks in advance, sorry I was so corny! (too much free time)

Jim Boyd
Paradise, CA