Re: Mg radios

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: Mg radios
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 21:01:31 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

> How many of you have a radio in your MGA/MGB?  How many of you can actually
> hear it?
>
> Thomas
> pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu

Pretty clearly actually.  I have a CD player (25x4) 6x9's in the rear
(three way) and yep, I put them in the rear bulkhead, and nope, the
convertible top does not hit them (especially since I removed it when I
put the hardtop back on....lots more room) and a pair of 5 1/4's in the
doors.

At 75 mph I do have to turn it up rather loud, but so far, Van Morrison
has been able to keep up.

To the purists, I do still drive around with the radio off sometimes
(mainly when I forget the CD's faceplate) and ENJOY the lovely mechanical
melody.

Eric

Eric L. Van Iderstine   -   elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu   -   vi@netdoor.com
Machine Development Engineer