Re: Wimping out?

To: laner@teleport.com
Subject: Re: Wimping out?
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:56:04 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-14 23:01:00 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

<< Yo Lane,
 How many miles did you drive your LBC last year Mr. smarty pants? I attended
somewhere between 25 and 30 events ..... Total mileage on both Bs,  approx.
16,000 miles. Next year I hope to do 20,000 miles on three cars. I think
Barney has at least equaled or surpassed these #s. ..... >>

For the record, 20,650 miles on one MGA this year, and still counting.  May
take in an autox in Arkansas this Sunday (the 17th), rally in Minnesota on
the 23rd, rally in Indiana on the 24th, and of course a few more club
meetings this year.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA