Re: people/places/lots to do/what next?

To: JKearman@aol.com, Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: people/places/lots to do/what next?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:45:50 -0800
I don't get offended. Got no time for that. I do get tried though and
right now I'm just happy it's Friday. I concider each and every MG
enthusiast a potencial friend. A sence of humour goes along with being
an enthusiast. Every once in a while you are bound to run across an
asshole who just happens to own a MG (No, not you Barney). These are
the guys who are at the shows to win and get upset when they don't. I
drive my cars and I drive them hard. I attend events to see the people
and their cars. I will admit, I would like to best Mr. Gaylord in an
autocross and I am going to someday soon. I updated the N.E. USA events
page earlier this week and will again on Monday.
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html. There is a
photo of me and my 75 B at the site also.
WHAT NEXT?? I have a small problem I need to choose my next project. I
have a 67 AH Sprite and a 66 Midget waiting in the wings. Which should
I make road worthy? Which do I stand a better chance of taking Barney
on the curves with? I love his bumper stinker "So many cones, so little
time". "Hey Barney!",  that's going to be the the bumper sticker on my
next car. I figure it will inspire him to try and keep up with me.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch