Re: people/places/lots to do/what next?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: people/places/lots to do/what next?
From: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Date: Friday, 15 November 1996 3:38pm CT
WHAT NEXT?? I have a small problem I need to choose my next project. I
have a 67 AH Sprite and a 66 Midget waiting in the wings. Which should
>>>Do you want to sell the Sprite? I'm looking all over for one!!What sort of
shape is it in?

I make road worthy? Which do I stand a better chance of taking Barney
on the curves with? I love his bumper stinker "So many cones, so little
time". "Hey Barney!",  that's going to be the the bumper sticker on my
next car. I figure it will inspire him to try and keep up with me.

Safety Fast, David Deutsch