Re: angry, hungry ? (Off list)

To: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: angry, hungry ? (Off list)
From: gramf@digisys.net (Paul/Ian Graham)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 21:39:49 -0700
At 8:07 AM 11/16/96, Syl's Sydney Homestay wrote:
>I'm frustrated by a question asked on our local radio station for the last
>2 days. So far no correct answer although a lot of wild words.
>
>Question:       There are 3 words in the English language which end in the
>                letters GRY.
>
>                (i)     angry
>                (ii)    hungry and
>                (iii)
>
>                What is the third word?
>
>Regards
>
>Paul
Dear Paul,

What a lowlife you are, using the Net to answer CarTalk! trivia questions.
That being said, I don't know nor did I know the answer.  Good luck and
please share the answer.

Paul

"You can deny all the things I've seen, all the things I've discovered...
but not for much longer. Because too many other people know what's happening
out there - and no one, no government agency, has jurisdiction over the truth."

                        Fox Mulder, 'The X-Files'