alaska

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: alaska
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 16 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --
 Expanded recipient data:
 cc:   Barneymg                 \ America On-Line: (BarneyMG)

> Date: Friday, 15-Nov-96 12:58 AM
>
> From: Barneymg                 \ America On-Line: (BarneyMG)
>
> Subject: Re: MG life in Alaska
>
> In a message dated 96-11-14 16:53:20 EST, merryweather@venus.
connectware.com
> (George Merryweather) writes:
>
> << I bet you could get a contingent from the Lone Star State!  Put me
on the
> list!  >>
>
> Three up and counting.  Any more?

> Being real preliminary here, but maybe leave home around June 10, meet
around
> Seattle about June 14?  Or maybe the weather would be a bit better a
few weeks
> later.  Any opinions here?

 Hey this sounds interesting ,count me in . Will you let me take my
Morgan? My BGT is my daily driver and my Morgan is the distance runner.

A little later would be better for me. By the end of June Texas is HELL
and it  would be nice to get out of here.

Of course as hot as LBC run, Alaska would be the size of Rhode Island by
the time the ice melts from the heat of all those LBC :)

Bob Nogueira     74 MGBGT  4 Morgan +4
Dallas TX