Houston MG Owners?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Houston MG Owners?
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 06:15:22 -0800
Hey List!

I will be leaving for Houston Sunday for a week on business and away
from email :>(      I am already anticipating separation anxiety!

Many thanks to those who have responded to my "fire sale" post.  If I
haven't gotten back to you regarding parts availablility, I promise
(hand placed on the Bentley Manual!) to write back to you ASAP.

Anyone in Houston need some MG parts that I could lug in a suitcase?
Are there any MG owners in Houston that would like to meet a wonderful
MG owner from California (hope you realize I'm not serious here about
the Mr. Wonderful stuff!!).  The thought of being away from my family,
no access to email in a strange but luxurious hotel lacks appeal for me!
Am I sick or what??

I will be staying at the Mark Adams Hotel, (713)978-7400 in Houston.
Arriving late Sunday PM, leaving Thursday PM.  Give me a call if you'd
like to discuss LBCs!!

Cheers, hoping to meet some new friends!

Jim Boyd
Roche Laboratories Sales Rep
          Compulsive MGB owner/acquirer of British stuff!