Re: MGs and Hair Loss

To: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Re: MGs and Hair Loss
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 08:12:19 -0600
Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com wrote:

> I think you guys are on to something here. All of my friend with MGs have a
> full head of thick hair. It's the Healey and Triumph guys who are bald. TVR
> guys are bald, but they have ponytails. Porsche guys have hair, but it's a
> transplant.

Sheree -
        My theory is that it's not the car, it's the amount of time driving
with the top down.  Nothing like the scalp massage you get from a 325
mile road trip from Plano to Lubbock in the Texas panhandle.  Really
gets the blood circulating in the scalp!  Ever notice how many Miata
(Youata try it with the top down sometime) drivers are bald, also?

Wayne Kube
'79B
Plano, TX