Re: MG legroom

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG legroom
From: Dan Barnes <dabarnes@osiris.ac.hmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 07:44:27 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 18 Nov 1996 RJohn50603@aol.com wrote:

> Ernest,
>
> Regarding the MGB interior, they did a really good job on the ergonomics on
> designing the B.
>
> I had a friend who was 6' 4". He had no problem with head or leg room when he
> went to lunch with me. Needless to say, he was rather impressed.
>
> R. Johnson - Dallas

I am also 6'4", and have been surprised at how much space there is in
supposedly "small" cars. RX-7, TR-7, MGB, '85 MR2 (I lost the LBC disease
for a while), and others. Then I get in newer versions of the above, and
don't fit. I fit in my cousin's Midget when I was ten, but haven't tried
since then. I'd like to. I didn't fit in a Lotus 7. That was a major
disappointment.

Dan Barnes                                dabarnes@osiris.ac.hmc.edu
Under the Smog
MISTRS2                    http://www2.hmc.edu/~dabarnes/carguy.html

These are just opinions, and only my opinions. They may be wrong, so don't
  act on them in a way that could cost you lots of money without getting
    several others first. They aren't the opinions of my school or my
                                  employer.