MGA Coupe vent windows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Coupe vent windows
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 20:50:12 -0500
Hi John,
    I replaced my vent window rubbers on my A coupe a coupe of years ago. I
ttok out the entire window frame (had it rechromed). I believe the vent
window is held in place by one 7/16 locknout under a spring. Its tight in
there, but if you can get that nut off the vent window should come out and
allow you to replace the rubber.

    The repro grills and front bumpers for the A's are noted for poor quality
and fit. Clarke Spares had some reconditioned grills and Scarborough Faire's
Front bumpers
seem to be the best repros. The front bumpers from Moss ,and others ,are not
correct and the overriders don't fit.

    J.B. in O.P. NY        MGA coupe in pieces
                                   MGA roadster in winter storage