Re: Bad motor service vendor experience

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Bad motor service vendor experience
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:26:58 -0600 (CST)
At 02:54 PM 11/18/96 -0600, A. B. Bonds wrote:

[snip]

>I sent these to a chappie who advertises an electrics repair service
>on the internet.  Both motors were running, albeit weakly, when I sent
>them.  I carefully explained my complaint in the cover letter to him.

[snip]

>So the motors will have to go to someone else to get restored to
>"factory specification".

>I will supply the name of this outfit via private e-mail to anyone
>concerned.  Understand that this simply describes my experience, but
>caveat emptor....

It's  pity that some less-than-decent vendors can see the "bonanza" on the
internet. I would be leery of company I did not know that wouldn't take a
credit card! You apparently found one of the bums out there. Hard, expensive
lesson...

I think you should post their name here and send them a carbon copy. Maybe
you can get some satisfaction. I didn't see anything libelous in your post.

Good luck!

Carol

500% Texan!!