Need help contacting..

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help contacting..
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:23:42 -0500
Hey Gang,
I am planning a trip to California between 15 and 29 December. Flying in to
San Diego and then driving up the coast to the Bay Area and beyond.  I
remember seeing a posting from an MG'er  near Vista but I can't remember the
name, if you're out there, I have a question for you. Please E-mail me so we
don't tie up the list.  For other California MG people, can anyone advise me
on any MG events there during this time frame. No guarantees but I may be
able to swing one event. Thanks in advance.
Tom Zylla
Georgetown, TX