Poor Vicky Brit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Poor Vicky Brit
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:38:40 -0500
Seems no one likes poor ol' Vicky Brit. I've ordered from them many times,
and had to return stuff a couple times, never had any problems. Only
dissatisfaction I've experienced was the battery shelf mat on the mat set I
ordered was a slightly different color from floor mats. Not friendliest of
service, but if the  price is right, don't really care if they're my friends.
  I've had luck with British Parts Northwest (good prices). Moss, expensive
but friendly and organized (though back orders are annoying). Brit-Tek,
knowledgable, and friendly, even helped me cross-reference some Interceptor
electrical pieces. Roadster Factory, friendly enough, easily let me return
valve cover that was missing pieces and obviously a restocked unit(motor oil
film covered in dust).

FWIW

Michael, New Bern, NC