MGA Wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Wheels
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:01:36 -0600
I posted this on the MGA BBS but got no answers yet.  Has anyone mounted
the "Minilite copy" wheel Moss or Vicky Brit sell on an MGA?  What size
tire did you use?  Were there any issues?  Are they all the same or are
there different suppliers?  Any tips or warnings?  I have disc wheels so I
would use bolt-on wheels.

I really like the wheels on Barney's car but the price is a little steep.
If anyone has experience with other types of wheels, I would be interested
in hearing about them, also.

I am in the process of preparing my Christmas list and need a topper.  The
wheels look like they're the answer.

Oh, and what am I getting my wife, you may ask?  Why the MG earings, of
course.

Regards
Bill EastmanI posted this on the MGA BBS but got no answers yet.  Has