The measure of an enthusiast

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The measure of an enthusiast
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:25:04 -0500
Uhm, I think we're experiencing a bit of over reaction here. I don't think
Pope David has actually excommunicated anyone yet. There are some people out
there who own LBCs and basically use them to decorate their lives -- you
know, the same reason I (and many others) drive a sport ute rather than a
station wagon, just to separate ourselves from the mundane. When enough of
us do it, it becomes mundane in of itself! There are also others out there
who don't even have an LBC, but DO possess a passion for them. After having
sold my B many years back, dutifully doing the family bit, I never lost my
passion for LBCs nor lost sight of my goal to own another.
  After years of scraping by, I finally established security in those things
on the priority list and bought another B. . . and then an Interceptor.
Well, just wait until my children are through college! Now, if I could just
learn to finish one project before adopting another.

Michael, New Bern, NC