Re: Condensation

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Condensation
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 96 19:37:05 GMT
> On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Paul Hunt wrote:
> >
> > Blowing cold air on the screen will clear it much faster than hot
> > air, in fact hot air will often make it worse.
> >

> > PaulH
> > 73 Roadster (HD&H)
> > 75 V8 (DD)
> >
> I doubt that very seriously.  Would you care to elaborate?
>
>     Ulix                                                    __/__,__

>                                                            '67 Sprite

It is similar in principle to A/C, although not nearly as effective.  I have
seen comments in the list about how A/C users don't have the same problem, and
the handbook in a previous A/C equipped car recommended switching it to chill
when first getting in the car on a cold and damp day, and only slowly changing
it to heat.  It works.

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)