Thanks to all on brake calipers!

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG's)
Subject: Thanks to all on brake calipers!
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 19:02:45 -0500 (EST)
  Thanks to everybody for a bunch of great suggestions about why my brake
calipers were off center.  I managed to get the problem fixed and both
wheels are now assembled correctly and working great.

  The problem, which some of you correctly guessed, was that I had put the
hub on the swing axle incorrectly.  The oil seal collar was turned around
backward, and it was throwing everything off.  As soon as I switched it and
reassembled the hub on the axle, it all fell into place correctly.

  Thanks again for your help!

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit