RE: Brake caliper help needed

To: "'Jeremy DuBois'" <jer@thlogic.com>
Subject: RE: Brake caliper help needed
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 18:55:28 -0500
Hi Jeremy,

Well, I recently did a caliper rebuild on my 72 B, and it was centered =
when I put it back on.  It seems that it would have to be for the =
caliper to work correctly (i.e.. keep pressure even between both =
pistons).  I did not however, dismantle the rotor from the hub, so I =
assume your problem is somewhere in there.  I can't think of anything =
else, but then again, I haven't gobs of experience to offer you, =
either...

Regards,