THE CAT LIST

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: THE CAT LIST
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:47:46 -0500
Or to quote Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along".  This is (Was?
the MGs list.  I personally don't give a damn about everyones opinions
regarding cats, bats, rats, dogs, frogs (except perhaps a Frogeye), or
any other Goddamn animal.  We are wasting time, effort and bandwidth
with all of this crap.  Let me suggest this:  If you have a question,
comment, story, or advise regarding, or vaguely pertaining to MGs, post
it.  If you have a differing opinion, or response about such a post, go
for it.  Otherwise, find a cat haters/lovers list and leave the rest of
us the hell alone.

Chris Delling
77 MGB