Re: THE CAT LIST

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: THE CAT LIST
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:48:35 -0600 (CST)
At 11:47 AM 11/22/96 -0500, Christopher M. Delling wrote:

[snip]

>it.  If you have a differing opinion, or response about such a post, go
>for it.  Otherwise, find a cat haters/lovers list and leave the rest of
>us the hell alone.
>
>Chris Delling
>77 MGB

Of course, there's always the option of sending the poster a "private" reply
and leaving it out of the mainstream!!  Just requires deleting a few
characters in the "To:" and "Cc:"
fields...

Actually I think some good tech stuff gets replied to privately where the
poster is sensitive to bandwith, where I, for one, want to read alll the
tech stuff (and fun stuff) I can get my hands on so I can learn more about
our projects.

(I say 'projects' because now I want my very own MGA! Yeah, like I *really*
need another responsibility!! <g> I'll find one, and I'll take my time
finding one at a price that suits me!!)

Carol