Re: FOOD FIGHT!!!

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!!
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 20:46:42 -0600
Carol wrote:

> Geez Louise!!
>
> It was 86 degrees here yesterday! Broke a record for a high temp.
>
> Then last night a cold front blew in and we had to wear long sleeves with
> our shorts until about noon!! It got really cold after about 9, so I put my
> long sleeved t-shirt back on to stay warm.
>
> Later...............carol

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Was gonna drive my B in to work, but it's
almost too hot to go anywhere with the top down and no AC.  ;')
However, Monday morning is supposed to be down to 33 deg F, but clear.
Wave at the guy on the Toll Road with the silly grin heading for
downtown Dallas!

--
Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
'79B