MGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGC
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 13:46:03 -500
Hi Folks

I've just dragged home what's left of an MGC GT parts car. The body and
interior are stripped already, and I'll be pulling the driveline for the
tranny & diff.

That will leave a very large, heavy engine block taking up too much space in
my shop, along with a few other C-unique bits- Is anyone interested in these?
They could get picked up here (Lansing, NY), or I might even be able to
deliver to Carisle in the spring. I don't have space to hang onto things much
beyond that tho.

Can one of you C folks give me the current desireability and value of the
following C parts:

 head
 Complete short block
 intake or exhaust manifolds
 Front suspension parts
 brake M/C

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."