Re: B.G. on a roll / sounds like a deli sandwich

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: B.G. on a roll / sounds like a deli sandwich
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:07:24 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-26 07:30:51 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

<< Barney, Barney, Barney,
 Are you sure your OK? ..... >>

I wouldn't be kidding about all my body parts.  All is well with me, the RX7
still has a few wrinkles.

<< ..... Barney, you want to come over and help me get the Midget running on
Thursday(it has not been started in 18 years). ..... >>

Sounds reasonable, but maybe on a different date.  Thursday morning I have an
MGA top down tour appointment.  Some of the guys from the Chicagoland MG Club
are meeting in Chicago at the Museum of Science and Industry (SW corner) to
celebrate the 101st aniversary of the first automobile race in Americe (may
the whole world).  I missed the big shindig last year.  Not a lot happening
this year, just a little LBC chit chat and a cruise downtown for breakfast
with the tops down.

<<  I have a new rule for the list. I call, no more rolling cars allowed.
 Not even if it is a Mazda. >>

Aw, c'mon!  You want to spoil all the fun?  Now that's rally offensive.  I
bet there must be couple of stock car drivers on this list.  Even tried that
myself once.

Safety faster,
Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA, still with an attitude