Re; Now it starts to become fun

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re; Now it starts to become fun
From: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 November 1996 12:21pm CT
> Hello People:
>

> One of the things that I already see is that I will be afraid that I will
> drop a screwdriver, or some other tool, onto the new paintjob.  Has anyone
> else out there had this fear?  Other than resigning myself to chips and
> dings while I try to be careful, what can I do to minimize the damage?
> Thanks in advance
> Ed Curtis
> Ed in Western Michigan
> 1955 MGTF 1500 in many pieces

Ed- Have you considered purchasing fender covers for use while working on your
car? They don't protect the entire car, but they sure put your mind at ease
while you're working in your engine compartment. If you want to protect the
car from everyday wear and tear(a mailbox fell on mine once), there are some
companies that make really good car covers that are sort of padded to protect
 from minor dings. They aren't good for traveling, as they are rather bulky,
but nice for the garage. Let me know if you would like the name of the
company.

Sheree W.