Re: Winter Blindness/snap out of it !!

To: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: Winter Blindness/snap out of it !!
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 11:20:52 -0600
George G Curl wrote:

> Don't bash Triumphs too much; Remember:
> SEX IN ANY SPORTS CAR IS A TRIUMPH!

WHOA FELLA! We don't do that kind of trash talk on this list!
If you're going to talk that kinda of rubbish you can just
take it to some other list! The last thing we need is another
long boring thread of sanctimonious breast-beating to chase
people like you away!

Oops.

Ah, sorry, that's CATS we don't talk about. Not Pussy.

Carry on.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT

--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)