Monroe shocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Monroe shocks
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 21:15:07 -0800
Hi:
I looked in Hemmings and found the ad for the rear shock conversion kit
from Novus  and called yesterday and ordered them and they got here
today!It looks to be a simple installation except you have to change
sides on the lower brackets which means taking the springs loose.Are
there any problems taking them loose?I plan on putting the car on jack
stands and then loosening the bolts the diff should just sit there
whilst I change the sides....right? Or is something going to spring on
me?The shocks were shipped from a company called..
Five Points
classic auto shocks
2911 South Main
Santa Ana CA 92707
(714)979-0451
I'll let you all know how it went I hope to put them on Friday....Pat