Lots of ???????

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lots of ???????
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 13:40:26 -0500
    Happy Thankgiving everyone!!!!

    I'm progressing on dismantling my A coupe and today we removed
the body from the frame.
    I started cleaning up the body using chemical strippers and now have
exposed metal. I have to postpone this process,because of weather, and
now wondering if  the bare metal needs some kind of temporary protection
and if so what?
    I'm also going to need replacement battery boxes, floorboards and
floorboard channels. Are all suppliers the same on these items??
I have used Clarke Spares for the channels before and was very satisfied,
but I've heard there are problems with some battery boxes, at different
suppliers.
     Where can I purchase Whitworth wrenches to fit the A's brake lines and
what size are they?
    Who do I blame for all the sacrilege done to my coupe-  when its been
in the family forever?

   Thanks again!!!!
   Jim Black    58 coupe- in garage, basement,attic,rafters,
boxes,baskets......