INDY 96 Photo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: INDY 96 Photo
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 17:44:05 +0000
Having just finished framing my Official Indy Photo, I'm amazed again
by the thrill that event gave me. Looking out at that sea of cars and
putting faces to the people we met, trying to remember names and who
went with what car was a great way to spend part of this Thanksgiving
Holiday. I hope you all had the same thrill. Oh yeah, if you want to
see me, look at the white building at the back on the right, then
going left, see the two pine trees together, O.K., now come straight
down from the bottom of the left most tree, to the second guy with his
left arm waving, big *hi*-eating grin and you found me. Rita is
standing on the passenger side of the 64B but they're folks blocking
most of her.
She has a *hi*-eating grin, too.

Where are you?
Dave Houser