mgs@autox.team.net

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mgs@autox.team.net
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 96 18:32:51 GMT
>I have a question to put out to the group as a whole-this isn't directed at
>anyone in particular, so don't anyone go having a cow. My husband and I have
>often wondered(after observing many single men at events, and hearing their
>sad stories) why anyone would marry someone who had no interest in, or worse
>yet, disliked something about which they are so passionate? Were these people
>not enthusiasts when they became married? Our love of cars was one of the

My wife is really into owls, while with me it's Bs and Bugatti's.  She is
happy to navigate for me and I am happy to take her to shows, fairs and owl
sanctuary's.  Now we find at every show or fair she spots the models and
pictures of B's and Bugatti's first and I spot the ones with owls.  The
perfect marriage?

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)