Re: car of the century

To: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Subject: Re: car of the century
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 23:12:34 -0500
At 10:25 PM 11/30/96 +1100, you wrote:
>Is it likely that any  MG model will be included in the list of nominations
>for The Car of the Century which is to be announced at the end of 1999
>after votes are taken from a panel of 100 international motoring
>journalists?

Probably not, though the TC is deserving -- it was the spark that lit the
sportscar fire in the States and therefore is very likely responsible for
many sportscar models created afterward.
 To the list you had from your local paper, I think the Mini would have to
be included as first among many deserving candidates.

Michael, New Bern, NC