RE: Front Wheel Bearings Assembly

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front Wheel Bearings Assembly
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 96 08:44:00 PST
This is the clearest, most succinct explanation I have ever read of this
process, and is pretty well the way that I did it. And it should work
perfectly, with one proviso. Always check for binding with everything done
up to the rightg torque and then to the next split pin hole. The thread is
quite coarse and that extra part turn to get the split pin in can remove the
play that you need. There that's ruined the brevity of the explanation!!

               Nick ('73 B still building)