Re:

To: stevet <stevet@hbp.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 96 08:54:00 PST
I have always heard that comment attributed to Ettore Bugati, and it wasn't
the lights that didn't work on those, it was the brakes!

               Nick('73 B need to bleed mine)
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: stevet
Cc: mgs
Date: 04 December 1996 02:17

At 04:44 PM 11/30/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Took out the old brake switch and put in a new one. Voila! Brake lights.
>Now it's the most dim filament that illuminates with brake pedal
>depressed. Now to figure out which wires I need to switch to get the
>bright filament to illuminate with brake pedal depressed.
>
>Steve
>52 TD

I believe that Enzo Ferrari once had just that same problem.  When asked why
his
brake lights did not work he replied "I build my cars to go, not to stop."

Mark
'53 TD (Supercharged!)