break lights on a 65 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: break lights on a 65 MGB
From: DMille4675@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:58:49 -0500
The problem I need help with is that the break lights on the roadster don't
go on unless I'm jamming my foot on the pedal as hard as I can.  At this rate
I will have to replace pad & shoes very often!  This vehicle has the break
light switch tied to the hydraulic line and is apparently triggered by a
change in pressure.  The switch is relatively new and a collapsed rear line
was recently replaced with no improvemant. The lines were, obviously bleed.
 At least on the GT I can adjust the setting of the switch mechanically.
 Suggestions are appreciated.

                   Dave (72 MGBGT AND 65 MGB)