Re: break lights on a 65 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: break lights on a 65 MGB
From: hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 00:08:57 -0500
Does this make my B even more of an
>Anglo-American-German-Swedish-Japanese bastard (along with my Porsche
>seats, GM HEI distributor, NGK sparkplugs,  SAAB "mushroom" PCV valve,
>and Volvo SUs)?
>
>Regards,
>Jerry Causey

I tell ya you got one hell of an f'n cool car...I mean diversity is the
spice of life.....well ain't it.  I mean it ain't like those of us who
appreciate the wonderfully titilating quirkiness of our
convaninces(sp)..(read/mechanical friends)...are exactly every day well are
we...?

I don' know just a finals thought...any other students/Mg'rs heading into
finals week feel free to drop me a line privatly (I can't spell) so as to
frighten those members on the list by reminding them of days happily gone
by....

Al Hansen
hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu