WELDING EQUIPMENT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WELDING EQUIPMENT
From: BRUCE PHILLIPS <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 07:46:29 -0500 (EST)
                Many thanks to the list for their input on GT fenders and
Windshields. The car is now in the garage , the interior stripped out and
ready for the fenders to be removed. My question now concerns welders for
working on our LBC's. The Eastwood Company has a combination Mity Mite
system that looks interesting. I am replacing sills , castle rails etc. Of
particular interest is the hand spot welder that they show as an attachment
. Has anyone had any experience wit this unut ? What is the reccomendation
of the list for the proper attachement of these parts ? I have read Porter
and it appears that they gas welded the sills etc. in place . I assume that
this was due to the fact that these types of hand spot welders were not
available at the time of writing.

Thank you in advace.

Bruce