A whole lotta MG Info...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A whole lotta MG Info...
From: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 13:52:36, -0500
MG News:   Rare MG TA about to go up in smoke.

     Last month, in Hemmings Motor News, there was an ad from someoen
in Florida saying that NO ONE has bothereed calling him about his MG
TA for sale, and he'll just burn it.  This month says that he's
bought the matches and gasoline, because NO ONE has come to look at
it.  So, for those of you with some cash laying around, I repeat the
advertisement:

MG TA: 37 roadster, stunning older restoration with full mechanincal
rebuild, all redeipts, not onw person has actually stood in front of
this car yet, I have bought the gas and matches, it's up to you.

followed by

MG TA:  37 roadster, coral red red leather, older ground-up
restoration, I have not recived a single call on this automobile.....
  This is a fabulous automobile, that needs ntohing; If I don't sell
it colendar '96, I will burn it and I mean it.

CALL HIM, BUY THIS MG-------------  941-921-2624

Second:    Can someone please tell me how to go about putting in a
new heater core into thier MGB?

John