RE: parts for sale

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: parts for sale
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996 22:16:00 -0800 (PST)
I'm interested in doors and fenders for a late model B 80. Please email me
direct.
Chris
Creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs
Cc: british_cars
Subject: parts for sale
Date: Monday, December 09, 1996 1:01PM

i recently purchased a bunch of british parts i don't know why i just
did i felt that these parts should go to good homes rather than be sold
by the pound for scrap. here is a partial list and some prices.
MG:
4 synchro o/d tranny $375 dirty at least $50 more if i have to clean it
4 synchro o/d tranny w/o o/d unit $125             "
4 synchro non o/d tranny  $100

                                    "
3 synchro "a" series tranny  $100
magnette transmission  $275
18G early mgb engine 3 main bearing complete $400
18GK mgb 5 main engine complete $350
18v mgb engine complete $300
trunk (boot) lids MGA, MGB spridget
fenders MGB
doors late MGB
early "pull handle" MGB
GT rear hatch with glass
spridget hood (bonnet)
spridget doors

HEALEY
doors
hood (bonnet)
side curtains

TRIUMPH
TR-3 doors
hood (bonnet)
TR-6 doors
TR-4 trunk (boot) lid
TR-4,6 o/d unit no transmission just the o/d unit $100

JAG
E cpe rear door s 1
E cpe doors     s 1
MK II doors
      hoods
      trunk lids
if you are interested anything e-mail me directly
thanks