'69 MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: '69 MGB for sale
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:12:16 -0600 (CST)
Happy Dan Hughes day.  The stupidest thing I ever did with my LBC is
follow a Blazer too closely with iffy brakes.  Brakes were overhauled
shortly afterwards; new fender this week...

Posted for a friend:

'69 MGB Tourer for sale.  US$4000 buys you a very nice Primrose Tourer
with wire wheels, new top, and solid engine.  Not concours, but a very
clean car nonetheless.  Would make a good daily driver.

For more information, call Peter Brauen at 601 467 0519.  Car is located
on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, where they never use salt on the roads.

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer in pieces